Wisconsin Music Ventures feels it is very important to 1) provide appropriate compensation for musicians hired for performances, 2) give musicians the best possible event experience from a management perspective and 3) provide high-quality, current and relevant industry resources so that our local musicians can really shine. We want Wisconsin-based musicians to be the strongest there are; we know that with our history of live entertainment and rich music culture, this is a goal within our reach.
Music is a powerful energy in my life, and that power is amplified in the opportunities I have to witness music being created live. Supporting the efforts to coordinate, promote and create more live music is a no-brainer decision. I am grateful for every live show I’ve attended in my life, so I’m thankful for what WMV is doing is create more opportunities for live music appreciation.-Nick O’Brien, WMV Patron
The Wisconsin Music Ventures Patron Rewards Program
Do you feel strongly about supporting Wisconsin-based music? If you wish to support the WMV mission, please consider a monthly patronage (subscription). In exchange, we’ll give you some pretty great stuff! Click here to view our list of current patrons.
While not required, please consider committing to this monthly contribution for a full year. Patronage systems have been around for a long time… While they have been extraordinarily helpful for those working in the arts, contributions are not tax-deductible.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Levels named for some of Wisconsin’s lesser-known “great lakes.”
Chippewa – $10/Month
- Receive one “I support local music” window cling – upon initial patron sign-up only
- Name/business listed & linked on WMV Patron Page as a Supporter
- Receive a monthly e-mail update including a WMV patron playlist, special insider update, and your event invite information for the month
- Opportunity to ask WMV for live musician referrals for events, as needed
- Invite to our Brilliance 360 “Sunday Night Socials” online (along with musicians and venue partners), 8:00 – 9:00 PM on the third Sunday of the month
- Invite to our Community Talks events, online on the first Wednesday of the month
- Special offers as they happen, through our #VentureThis giveaways – keep an eye out on social media and e-news!
Castle Rock – $25/Month
- Receive one WMV T-shirt – upon initial patron sign-up only; T-shirts are distributed twice a year – each November and May and are given to first-year members only
- Share an online promotion of your choice (from your business, or an event you’re involved with) with WMV audiences once throughout the year**
- Opportunity to book one live music experience per year, for a personal or professional event, using a WMV musician – pending availability
- All other patron rewards from the Chippewa Level
Petenwell – $50/Month
- Receive two WMV T-Shirts – upon initial patron sign-up only; T-shirts are distributed twice a year – each November and May and are given to first-year members only
- Share an online promotion of your choice (from your business, or an event you’re involved with) with WMV audiences twice throughout the year**
- Opportunity to book up to two live music experiences per year, for personal or professional events, using WMV musicians – pending availability
- All other patron rewards from the Castle Rock Level
- Regularly occurring patron events will be available to patrons as long as their contributions are coming in. When they stop, the rewards will stop. These events will be communicated via e-mail.
- For those higher level patrons that receive live music as a part of their rewards, you must have been a patron for four full months before booking your first event/musician with Allison – or, pay for the full year of patronage in up front in one single installment.
- Higher level business partnerships are also available; contact us for more info.
- Click here for the one-time contribution option… we do appreciate tips, ourselves!