What Does a Venue Partnership Look Like?
Venues that work together with WMV to co-host events have varying arrangements. WMV can work with other businesses/organizations to co-host events. As event co-hosts, the WMV logo must be used in promotion, and WMV member musicians are used for such events.*
Venue partners have used WMV for any/all of the following:
- Supplementary Event Promotion
- Artist Contract Management
- Performance Rights Licensing for Events
- Staffing Events
- Introducing Musicians and Keeping Crowds Engaged
- Capturing Basic On-Site Event Photos
- Assisting Musicians On Site
- Starting A New Event Series
Contact WMV to find out more.
* Venue partnership may not be for every situation. In some cases, WMV Consulting may make more sense. When WMV is hired to consult on events, any musicians may be considered for booking (although a priority will still be put on WMV member musicians).
Learn more about what WMV Consulting means here.
Stas Venglevski and Carmen Nickerson performing at Sheboygan Lutheran High School’s arts center, December 2021.
Allison, her team and her musicians are always top notch with talent and communication when hosting their gatherings with us at Story Hill FireHouse. We LOVE having events with WMV and look forward to many more.-Janelle Meyer-Brown, Story Hill FireHouse
The Corners of Brookfield treasures their partnership with Wisconsin Music Venture. WMV is a catalyst for local music and are a wonderful, educational and connective organization that the Milwaukee and surrounding area is lucky to have! The resource they have become for not only musicians, but also businesses looking to support local music is profound!-Chelsea Roessler, Marketing & Events Director at The Corners of Brookfield
Bruce Humphries and the Rockabilly Rebels at the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa, July of 2021.