Join us for a Sunday brunch-time performance, online! Enjoy a mimosa, Bloody Mary, coffee and/or brunch food of your choice in the comfort of your own home while we provide a live music experience for you.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat), and see each other all in one place – almost as if we were at a concert together. Register through this Eventbrite link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite.
Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although we won’t give away the name of the musician performing until you arrive to the concert, we’ll give away additional clues via social media between now and Sunday. See you at the #WMVSundayBrunchSurprise!
Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #17 Clues:
The son of a Mexican father and American mother, he immigrated to Wisconsin at age five and grew up across from a corn field in Vernon.
He was first inspired to learn guitar by a music teacher who traveled from classroom to classroom playing guitar leading the students in singing John Denver tunes.
If you’re a fan of live music in Milwaukee, there’s a good chance you’ve seen and heard him playing with one of his bands at local beer gardens, Summerfest, the Wisconsin State Fair, or other events and venues.
He has also written, composed, acted in, and directed several full-length musicals.
Last year – partly as a way of coping with the pandemic and lockdown – he recorded, produced, and released his first solo EP, entirely by himself.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Folk Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist (Marimba/Vibraphones)
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
- Peter Thomas, Cellist, Singer
- Nicholas Raymond, Singer/Songwriter
- Deux Bois, Clarinet and Cello Duo
- Ben Harold, Folk-Rock Singer/Songwriter
- Pete Billmann, Jazz Guitarist
- Genevieve Heyward, Americana Singer/Songwriter
- Alyssia Dominguez, Country Singer/Songwriter
- 5PM To Nowhere, Singer/Songwriter
Featured WMV Patron presenting this concert: Andrea Hubbert with Hub + Company