Join us for a Sunday brunch-time performance, online! Enjoy a mimosa, Bloody Mary, coffee and/or brunch food of your choice in the comfort of your own home while we provide a live music experience for you.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat), and see each other all in one place – almost as if we were at a concert together. Register through this Eventbrite link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite.
Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although we won’t give away the name of the musician performing until you arrive to the concert, we’ll give away additional clues via social media between now and Sunday. See you at the #WMVSundayBrunchSurprise!
Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #16 Clues:
- He grew up in Wauwatosa.
- He currently attends Northwestern University (sorry Badgers).
- He won a songwriting competition with his song “Rumination” (out now!).
- His artist name is based on a poem he wrote in high school.
- His biggest musical influences are Radiohead, Coldplay, and Pink Floyd.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Folk Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist (Marimba/Vibraphones)
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
- Peter Thomas, Cellist, Singer
- Nicholas Raymond, Singer/Songwriter
- Deux Bois, Clarinet and Cello Duo
- Ben Harold, Folk-Rock Singer/Songwriter
- Pete Billmann, Jazz Guitarist
- Genevieve Heyward, Americana Singer/Songwriter
- Alyssia Dominguez, Country Singer/Songwriter
Featured Patron presenting this concert: Rundell ReDesign