20111 W Bluemound Rd
Catch some more live music during the month of September! Wisconsin Music Ventures is partnering with The Corners of Brookfield to present live music for their End of Summer Patio Series.
The musician line-up is listed below and as with most of our recurring events, the style/genre of music will be different with each event. Take advantage of the delightful weather in a beautiful space before the all too familiar Wisconsin winter takes over!
Wednesday, September 2nd
- 5:30-7:30 PM: Caleb Delaney
- Caleb Delaney is a lifelong musician who writes songs just to get through the day. His music is all over the place lyrically and thoughtfully, but it is glued together with groove. He does not sound like what he looks like—some may say. As an artist, Caleb finds himself always dreaming, which he claims is both a blessing and a curse.
Saturday, September 5th
- 12:00-2:00 PM: Justin Jagler
- Armed with rock ‘n’ roll zeal and rhythmic guitars, Justin Jagler delivers soulful roots music across America’s heartland and beyond. Through songs like “Stay Freaky, Giannis” and “Harvest Time,” Jagler’s relentless songwriting and nimble voice pay homage to folk tradition and explore the lives of 21st-century characters.
Wednesday, September 9th
- 5:30-7:30 PM: Bruce Humphries
- The love of rockabilly began for Bruce Humphries in 1983 after seeing the Stray Cats perform live. “It was a life changing experience for me. That crazy rhythm was incredibly intoxicating!” Bruce has played in a variety of bands and has performed with some legendary acts along the way. His current band, Bruce Humphries and the Rockabilly Rebels, have just released their debut album and have been finding regional success with area festivals and local radio play.
Saturday, September 12th
- 12:00-2:00 PM: Cullah
- Cullah (Born April 27, 1991 in Milwaukee, WI) is a multi-disciplinary musician and engineer who writes, records, and releases an album every year royalty-free on April 27th (his birthday) since 2006. Each album reflects the eclectic musical styles that Cullah draws from — an autobiographical journey of musical expression. It seems Cullah is able to reinvent himself every year exploring and documenting the human condition through song. Cullah is a prolific composer, poet and performer. His ability to adapt to seemingly unrelated genres leads to an exciting and captivating performance. It is quite tough to put your finger on Cullah and what he may be up to next. He shows no sign of stopping.
Wednesday, September 16th
- 5:30-7:30 PM: Roxie Beane
- Roxie is a vocalist/acoustic guitarist out of Milwaukee, WI. Frequenting a variety of intimate MKE venues, Roxie has spent 12+ years performing a mixture of unique covers that span a plethora of eras and genres, expressing her renditions through a neo-soul thump driven style she’s labeled “Acoustic Funk Rock.”
Saturday, September 19th
- 12:00-2:00 PM: String Theory Duo
- Featuring an eclectic blend of various genres, String theory creates a novel and entertaining show with their guitar artistry. They offer a variety of interesting music created from their own arrangements of jazz standards, blues, and classic rock.
Wednesday, September 23rd
- 5:30-7:30 PM: Dave Ciccantelli
- If you’ve followed live music in Southeastern WI at all, chances are very good that you’ve seen Dave perform at some event. He is an in demand, seasoned professional with many shows at a multitude of high-profile venues including Summerfest, WI State Fair, Milwaukee Zoo A La Carte, and too many clubs and smaller festivals to mention. AKA “Dave Cincinatti”, he has spent most of his musical life as lead guitarist, keyboardist and backup vocalist with local bands like Man Alive, Full House, Barry’s Truckers, Modern Giants, Annie B and the Complication, the Marcel (Guyton) Experience, the Rhythm Kings, The Bystanders, Plumb Loco, Katie Mack & The Moan and a host of others. Now he steps into a solo role as both a guitarist & keyboardist. His playlist covers music of the Beatles, the Eagles, Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, Bruce Hornsby, Peter Gabriel, Elton John and many others. Dave treats every show as an opportunity to reach out & make his listeners feel special & appreciated. Because to him, they ARE! He will entertain you and rock you up…REAL GOOD! Think you can keep up? Too much fun!